Rebound Arena is finally here, come and check out our awesome new venue! Australian built and mastering the science of springiness, our trampoline park is built with maximum performance and fun, firmly in mind. Book now and experience the freedom of flight. Check out what’s inside!
Jump High and land soft on our giant airbag, roll off and do it all again from a performance trampoline or a tumble run.
Be Creative and have some fun but we have some rules to keep you safe.
- Never dive head first or belly flop into the airbag
- Wait until the person in front is off the bag before you jump
- Aim to land on your feet, your back or your bottom
- Remove all loose items and empty your pockets
- Roll off the bag as quickly as you can
Free Bounce Main Court
Experience gravity defying fun on the main court with over thirty interconnected super bouncy trampolines.
Featuring jump boxes and inclined trampolines to practice all your fancy tricks with your mates.
This area is for jumpers of all ages and skill levels but remember to jump within your skill level and follow the rules so everyone has a safe and fun time
Two teams of eight battle it out to be the last one standing. Come and jump on a team, join in the fun and battle with your family and friends.
Fast and exciting, dodgeball is great fun as you jump, twist, turn and dodge to survive, so here are the rules
- Maximum of 8 players per team
- You can deflect a ball with the ball you are holding
- The referees call is final, when you are out, you are out
- Exit the court quickly once you are out.
- A live ball is one that has been thrown and not contacted anything
You are out if
- You are hit by a live ball
- Your live ball is caught by an opposition player
- You cross or enter the neutral zone (centre pads)
- You hold a ball for longer than 10 seconds
Here at Rebound Arena we have six performance trampolines which offer superior bounce and a higher degree of difficulty and risk.
Three are part of our Rebound runner’s performance wall and three are independent.
Show off your best skills and try out your latest moves in this special zone
These awesome Olympic elite trampolines are proudly Australian made and are for the more experienced and confident jumper so take care.
Our staff closely monitor this area for your safety and their instructions must be followed.
- Jumpers must be over 125cm tall to jump
- Do not attempt any manoeuvres that are beyond your abilities
- Strictly one person per trampoline
- Do not jump or land on padding
- Follow all instructions from floor staff
The Tumble Runs
One for all the cheerleaders and gymnasts out there, Rebound features 2 x 13mtr long tumble runs which run up to 45 degree inclines at each end.
So you can practice and perfect new tricks and routines but as always, jump within your limits and watch out for others.
Performance Wall - “Rebound Runners”
For our more experienced jumpers, the wall running is part of the performance area.
Try and master the wall, challenge yourself to see how high you can get using our Olympic elite trampolines to tackle the different milestones of the wall.
This is an activity that is addictive and a must for those who love a challenge. Ask our awesome staff for a demo and some tips to get you started, it’s worth it.
Due to the nature of this part of the performance area we strictly enforce these area rules for your safety.
- The wall is for advanced or experienced jumpers only
- Jumpers must be over 125cm tall to participate
- Only one jumper per trampoline at any time
- Ensure no one is on the trampoline below before dropping off the wall
- Only stand on top of the wall if you are actively using one of the wall trampolines.
- No climbing up the wall, if you can’t run up it, you need more practice
Bouldering Wall - “Boulder Dash”
Test your strength and skill on our custom designed bouldering wall.
With different degrees of difficulty and graded routes you can start on the easy stuff and work your way up to the harder routes.
Challenge your friends to see who can get to the end, if you fall, it will always be a soft landing as you fall into our giant airbag.
There are only so many people that can slam dunk a basketball, but now you can be one of them.
Try out all the smooth moves by your favourite players or make up your own on one of our 3 slam dunk lanes.
With varying heights and a little trampoline help, everyone can slam dunk! Come and give it your best shot!
Slam dunk Rules
- No hanging off the hoops, backboard or support structures.
- Stay in your lane, do not cross over padding
- No jumping or dunking from behind the Backboard
- One person per lane at a time
- Only attempt dunks within your skill level